The focus of Marine Group Boat Works Giving Back Program
is to provide community groups - with a Chula Vista
tie-in - with in-kind donations and tangible resources
such as, volunteers, vehicles, etc.
Marine Group Boat Works invites community and non-profit
organizations to submit their request for support of
philanthropic program(s) as it pertains to Chula Vista.
Requests should be specific, identifiable projects
that involve no overhead on the part of the organization
- the more creative the request, the better.
Examples of creative requests include:
• Providing transportation for youth groups to
take educational field trips
• Providing art/school supplies for a specific
• Hosting your fundraiser
• Giving your organization an educational tour
of the Marine Group facility
How to apply:
Requests that meet the above criteria can be submitted
via email to Leah Yam at email@example.com. Please
include the following:
- brief description of the support that Marine Group
Boat Works can provide
- estimated value of the donation
- date of when the support would be needed
You may also mail requests to:
Marine Group Boat Works
997 G Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
In addition, monetary donations/sponsorships are available
to. Please email Leah Yam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large volume of requests, Marine Group Boat
Works will contact you should your organization/program
be a recipient of a donation/sponsorship.